Monday, March 19, 2012

Melancholy Monday

Couldn't sleep last night for the life of me. So tired. And feeling icky today. I blame the Taco Bell Bryan was craving last night that we ate for dinner. Poor choices. Taking the day off of work to compensate for those.

It is a windy, windy day here in Texas! We are due for 'torrential' rains here today, tomorrow, and the next, but at the moment it's sunny, and gusty. Blech. Can't wait for everyone to freak out about water in the road.

Texans, I love most of you, but none of you have any clue how to drive in rain. Coloradans have the same problem. We're great in three feet of snow, but two inches of water?? Blasphemy!! However, I'm still loads better than those here. Just saying.

Our cheapy loft re-do is just about complete! I have some art I want to get up in here, but other than that, we're finished! I'm pretty happy with it. I wish wish wish we could do more major renovations, but I'll take what I can get. It's better, in any case.

Off to get a few things done - can't stand being home and not doing anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment